LastHR.com Multi-level Marketing Terms and Conditions
- I hereby submit my Distributor Application and Agreement form to become an Independent Distributor. (herein referred to as Distributor of Hong Kong General Services Ltd., (LastHR.com)(hereinafter referred to as Company) I am now applying to become a participating member of the system in order to start availing the aforementioned benefits and services.
- Signing this application means that I approve to become a Distributor of the company and that this agreement becomes effective on the date of acceptance by the distributor. If the company does not receive my sign-up information, I understand that this Agreement will be canceled.
- As a Distributor of the company, I am privileged to participate in the sales and distributions of the company’s goods, receive bonuses and commissions in accordance with the company compensation plan.
- As a Distributor of the company, I am therefore an independent contractor; not an agent nor an employee, neither a franchisee of the company. I am fully aware no employee-employer relationship exists between me and the company. I understand and fully agree that I will pay all income taxes, local taxes, and/or local license fees that may arise as a result of my undertakings under this agreement.
- As a Distributor, I will do my best to observe proper conduct and maintain ethical standards of the highest quality in the conduct of my LastHR.com project/business/training/contributions/etc.,. The company has the right to terminate the contract agreement of any Business Distributor who will be involved in any misconduct and/or harmful activity against the company.
- I agree that I am not guaranteed any commissions/bonuses, nor I am assured of any profit or success. I am free to set my own hours and determine my own area of the territory of sales, and methods of selling, within the parameters of this agreement. I also agree that I am responsible for my own expenses in relation to this distributorship.
- I agree that this agreement does not include the sale of the franchise and that there are no exclusive territories granted to everyone.
- I agree to indemnify and hold the Company harmless from any claims, damages, and expenses including attorney’s fees, arising out of my actions or conduct, and that of my employees and agents. This agreement is governed and construed by the laws of the Hong Kong.
- With this agreement, the company has the right to change any marketing plans, principles, bonuses, commissions or other compensation, and policies if and when it is deemed necessary.
- I shall be subject to sanction as specified in the policies and procedures of the company’s discretion for the violation or breach of any term or provision of this agreement. Upon the voluntary or involuntary cancellation of this agreement, I shall lose and expressly waive all rights, including property rights to my previous downline organization and to any bonuses, commissions or other compensation arising from sales generated by me or my prior downline organization.
- The company shall be entitled to deduct and offset from any commissions, bonuses, or any other money payable to me, any amount past due and unpaid for purchases of the company products and services or any other money owed to the company by me.
- I acknowledge that I have read this agreement and agree to abide by and be bound by the terms contained here.